Sunday, March 21, 2010

Sunday morning at my house...

Good morning ....
This morning I want to tell you about the activities of people in the house Sunday morning ... huahahha ...
because there is no work, so people began to photograph and write a blog ...

Starting from I,,, exactly at 5 am I woke up for the service continues to sleep again. Hours 6 am starting to clean the mattress.



In the room I, was always a little dark because the dark wall color, select the first one tuh, abisnya little time bgt desperate want pink, so paint the walls pink whitish deh ... Oia, I really like it the same painting, so I took the painting home to the room gw, hahaha,,,, i used to actually have a painting that I made myself proud of who made time junior high school art lessons, get the value 9. But the picture was taken when she was younger I painted her high school as an assignment, and a nice display at the school and cant be taken home. Damn ... I've stolen his own brother ... i It's tragic ... T_T

After cleaning room, I began to brew black coffee + milk non-sugar. hahaha ... no sugar for fear of fat. hehhee,,, Then after that I started think plan today. I then saw the wild plants in pots on the patio around a lot but it started flowering. My art began to emerge (unclean!), I want to string up plants. Then I finally revoke wild plants, and arranged in a glass. See the results:



Well,,, this may be one alternative way of flower arranging pickup only, because not afford to buy expensive flowers. hahaha ... The important thing is the desire for the flower arrangement I've achieved. Continue ....

Now I see older events Handot. After waking up he immediately showered and dressed in batik. Maybe he's going to weddings. One thing to NEVER forget the day of the week he was watching films Sinchan and Doraemon.



While watching Sinchan, usually he and all the other children in this house to eat our favorite foods are Momogi. My mama always buy momogi as offerings for us. hehehe...



Now let us look at the activities I was younger that is Yogol. After waking him a little check on his motorcycle and started playing computer games. His life is always taking care of the motor and games ... Huff ...



Although I think younger children macho, but actually he has a favorite doll from childhood. So when I aged three years, I got a stuffed rabbit at birthdays. The doll I gave to the younger me who is still a year old. Ago., The doll very same brother I loved, until every bed was accompanied, were taken when camping, etc.. And it was already damaged rabbit really like the following:



Now that I'm mama, she actually got up earlier than all his children. After worship, he began watching his favorite tv shows that Mamah and AA (in Indosiar) at 5 am. When you finish watching the movie, she began to wash clothes while waiting for handyman and cook vegetables. After that she read the tabloid NOVA and eat ... hehehhe ...



If my father to me, now does more work in offices outside of the island. But usually, if at home, every morning he is always taking care of her beloved dagger and spear. Inheritance at warangi cleaned with a cleaning means and given special heirloom jasmine perfume. Jasmine fragrance that makes the atmosphere so mystical ... It's one of my father's spear:



Well ... such that our activities on Sunday morning. You may also see a story that read this blog. Hey you think the only artist who published daily activities to the media? We can also .... lol ... ^ ^

2 comments:

  1. Hehehehehe ... sepenggal kehidupanmu dipagi hari yach ... nice day febb ...

    Regards DJEE

    ReplyDelete
  2. @sastra: wah tenkyu bgt yah... mana blognya nih? salam kenal. ^^

    ReplyDelete